4th Annual Pharma Commercial & SFE Summit MENA
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Regional Vice President – Middle East / Africa
Business Excellence Director, IMEA
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Gizem AKALINCommercial Excellence Director MENACIS
On the Way to Omnichannel; Integrated Approach in Channel Management
How digital and face to face interactions could be used in an integrated manner while communicating with healthcare professionals; role of behavioral segmentation and performance tracking will be highlighted
- 3 Dimensional Targeting & Segmentation; Behavioral Segmentation
- MC and F2F Integrated Channel Management for Uncovered & Uncovered Physicians
- Data Unification and Integration of Data
- Future Aspirations, AI
Adrian DUNSTANManaging Director Gulf Countries & Lebanon
Towards a More Customer Centric Engagement strategy
The world has been rapidly changing for a number of year and this includes the needs and wants of our customers. So why do we expect the same customer relationship management principles to continue to work? How could we approach customer relationship s so that we increase interaction and engagement?
- What do we generally do?
- What is wrong with this?
- Key principles we should be considering?
- How can we achieve this?
John MIKHAILAssociate Director Market Access
Key Account Management – The Journey to Entrepreneurship
Key account management (KAM) is a topic in the top of mind for most senior leaders in the pharmaceuticals industry. Excellence in KAM is about much more than having the best tools, training schedules, and account plans. It is about entrepreneurship – which means hiring the key account managers who possess an opportunity-driven mind-set and providing them the autonomy, resources, and support to create innovative, tailored solutions for key accounts.
- 5 myths about KAM
- Stages of KAM development
- Successful KAM Model
Hosam BADRMarketing Director
Digital Marketing for pharma, do we need it!
The evolution of digital marketing is going so fast and it changes many industries ways of doing business, how that is going to impact the pharma business and is it expected to use the same path used by other industries, let us explore some examples and its feedback.
- Evolution of marketing
- Digital marketing in recent world
- Consumer marketing
- Medical communities and digital world
- Julphar experiences
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Methods and techniques to increase sales and sales force effectiveness
- Creating and implementing strategies for commercial excellence
- Moving from the traditional sales force towards the key account managers
- The latest innovations and integration of the modern technologies in digital sales
- E-management and e-marketing for excellent sales performance
- Collaboration between marketing and sales
- Commercial strategies and market assessment in MENA region
- Customer-centric engagement strategy
- Cultural changes in pharma organization and internal collaboration for commercial and SFE success
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Pharma industry involved in:
- Sales Excellence
- Commercial Excellence
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Customer excellence
- Customer centricity
- Multi-Channel Management
- Digital Marketing
- Market Access
- Key Account Management
- Business intelligence
- Product launch
- Medical Affairs
- Channel Management